It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, but with a super-powered vigilante.

November 11, 2004

Seventh Circle of Hell - Broken Printer

The fucking printer is still down.

A guy came down and poked around in its guts, scratched his head, and left. I refuse to print out my shit on another printer, I want to use this fucking printer. If this was an isolated thing, I wouldn't care. But shit like this happens all the time, like this building has a poltergeist or something.

This is the kind of shit I get worked up over? A broken printer? I feel like Dilbert.

I'll give them an hour to fix it. Then I crush it. I can do it, too. Mid-range super strength, remember? I'll fuck that shit up. I will.

1 comment:

K.Fox, Jr. said...

Have fun crushing a printer, Super-Dilbert, while you're on your yearly 'red-kryptonite/ synthetic-kryptonite/ sidekick-died/ I'm-all-alone-and-nobody-loves me/ Don't -make-the-Hulk-angry' crusade, like Batman, Superman, the Hulk, and sometimes Wolverine or Cyclops do, why don't you kill Evil Val Kilmer/ Bret What's-his-face?