It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, but with a super-powered vigilante.

November 12, 2004

Greatest Hits

I have (not) had a lot of requests for some kind of easy-to-reference index to the Velvet Marauder adventures, as Blogger doesn't exactly make browsing through archived posts easy.

Well, I can't be bothered to publish a complete index or screw around with my format, so I'll do the next best thing: here are some links to my greatest battles on the blog.

Vs Exploder - My first blog battle against the human powderkeg known as Exploder here.

Vs Judo Boys - Action in Chinatown! Guest-starring the very British and very annoying Kestrel
here.

Vs Todd - Some guy in my office goes postal
here.

Vs Wombat - Sparring with my buddy Wombat
here and here.

Vs Ninja - Humiliating encounter with a ninja
here.

Vs Yiff - Epic property-destroying battle versus perverted humping freak in bear costume
here, then here, then here.

Vs Bladder - Humiliating encounter with my bladder
here.



1 comment:

K.Fox, Jr. said...

I don't know if I'd call that stuff your 'Greatest Hits', my self, but I'm not you. And they certainly are more memorable then, say, killing ZOMBIES on HALLOWEEN. Yeah, right. That was sarcasm. Have fun.