It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, but with a super-powered vigilante.

November 20, 2004

Another armored car robbery

There was another armored car hold-up today. This one was right at the edge of Chinatown in front of Pacific Rim Bank. The armored car was blown up too, just like the robbery at Emerald Greens.

According to the news, witnesses said that the bandits (at least three of them) were wearing pinstripe suits and were carrying Tommy guns. After the robbery they blasted off in a cloud of smoke and flew away, laughing.

Jet Pack Mafia.

Guess I’m going on patrol. Shit, and I was planning on drinking beer and playing Halo 2 over at Mitch and Lisa’s tonight.

2 comments:

K.Fox, Jr. said...

Yeah, I own and have beat HALO 2. It's the rocks, huh? Awesomeness. Have fun, VM, peace.

Toyota Belta 2009 said...

I am continuously looking online for articles that can facilitate me. Thx!