It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, but with a super-powered vigilante.

October 27, 2004

Margo Update

Margo is wearing a black cardigan with a pink embroidered flower on the breast over a pink shirt and jeans. She strides by me in the hall with her cell phone and Odwalla, pauses in her phone conversation to say, “Hey, you" and then she’s gone.

Corine tells me she's working on something big, some new project. They might have pulled her off Delphi altogether. Maybe it's the QuantumWorks thing I heard about.

I realize I haven’t done a Margo Update in a while. Is that because I haven’t seen her or for some other reason?

You know what would be awesome? A legitimate battle with the supernatural on Halloween. Like a vampire or a witch or something. That would rule. This is my third Halloween, and so far, nothing that goes bump in the night. I'd pay good money to fight zombies or something, anything.

Speaking of zombies, Elfquest and my brother are coming into town Friday night. I've got to think of a good way to ditch them on Halloween so I can patrol.

Oooh, full-on lunar eclipse tonight. Patrol for me.

1 comment:

K.Fox, Jr. said...

Yeah, it would be amazing if you could kill some zombies, or witches, or vampires, or werewolves, yeah, that would be great. Hope you can ditch your bro and ElfQuest. Peace.