It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, but with a super-powered vigilante.

October 01, 2004

General Tso's Chicken vs Smashing Evil

No sign of Margo today.

I took off work early, went home and worked out for a while in my gym. I think I busted the LMD / punching bag, the one that says "You're the man now dog" when I strike it in the sternum. Now it just says "daaawg," which is still kind of funny.

Score! I got Big Trouble in Little China in the mail - thanks Netflix! If you don't like this movie you have no soul. Velvet Marauder says check it out.

So the big question is: do I go out on patrol tonight and slam evil, or do I order some General Tso's chicken from Hunan House and watch Big Trouble in the Secret Chamber?

You think the Midnight Rambler ever just bails on patrol and plays video games or something? I'll tell you: no. I'm not exactly what you'd call a driven superhero.

You know what? Fuck it. I've got an 8 AM tee time with Mitch tomorrow morning. Evergreen City can survive without its nocturnal guardian tonight.

No comments: