It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, but with a super-powered vigilante.

February 19, 2005

Things Superheroes Shouldn't Say, Part One

Some things shouldn't be said because they are cliches and make you look like a dickhead.

- “Full moon tonight. A hunter’s moon.”

- “Cowabunga!”

- “I’m the best I am at what I do, and what I do ain’t pretty.”

- “Your choice. Your funeral.”

- “FAAATHER!!!”

- “C-can’t…breathe…”

- “I am the night!”

- “It’s quiet. Too quiet.”

- “Fear me!”

- “How can something so big move so fast?!”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, they should sure not say any of those thing! Are you ever looking for comic books at auction prices? Don't miss this. Just wanted to pass it on.

Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

WTF? I say "It's quiet, too quiet" all the time. Usually just right before something exciting or intense happens.