It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, but with a super-powered vigilante.

September 14, 2004

The David Boreanaz Girl

So I’m a little freaked out about Corine from work. I’m pretty sure she saw the whole thing. What should I do, should I wait for her to say something?

Maybe she was so panicked that my superhuman jump didn’t register in her mind. I leapt about twenty feet across the office and into Todd, by my reckoning. But from her angle, right behind me, it might not seem that far. And even if she did think it was weird, would she really associate me with the Velvet Marauder? But then, she didn’t have to. She just needed to talk about it to somebody at work, anybody. Then people would talk, emails would be sent, people would speculate… Shit, what do I know about her? She’s Dragon Lady’s admin, she’s a democrat, she’s unmarried, has a kid, a little girl, likes David Boreanaz, kind of cute in a freckly wholesome way… What if she’s broke, needs money for braces or something, and she rats me out to a tabloid?

I’m just going to play some Pokemon and chill out. There’s nothing I can do about it, and I want to build up my mushroom guy.

No comments: