It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, but with a super-powered vigilante.

January 18, 2005

Why you no post, Marauder?

OK, I suck. I got sick last week, which is rare for me, and I spent most of the week on the couch. No patrol for me, no crimefighting - just Gatorade and oatmeal and watermelon. Nothing is better when you're sick than watermelon. Nothing.

Anyway, I just couldn't be bothered to post anything, mostly because I'm lazy and also because I had nothing to say. Now I need to catch up, because JC's wedding was this past weekend, and Mitch and Lisa had their baby, and there's some sort of zombie apocalypse in the making up in the Arctic Circle. I'll post all the fun details soon.

Speaking of zombies, the best movie I watched while sick was Shaun of the Dead. If you haven't seen it, you should; it's fucking brilliant. And if you have seen it and didn't like it, go away and never come back, because you're dumb.

More fun soon!

1 comment:

K.Fox, Jr. said...

How in the world did you get to be such a sick, sad, hilarious person? Huh, how'd ya do it? How'd ya do it? You will yeild your secrets. Now I wanna watch Family Guy because I'm starting to sound like Stewie in the slightest ways.