It's like Bridget Jones' Diary, but with a super-powered vigilante.

August 25, 2004

"You found my car WHERE?"

Today I’m all about the caffeine. I’ve been drinking coffee like a fiend in an effort to stave off total collapse. And it’s not good coffee. What kind of fucking cheapskates do I work for, that they can’t afford decent coffee? Christ.

I’ve got a big presentation at two for the Delphi project steering committee. I am just dreading it. Gotta practice my PowerPoint stuff so I don’t look like a total ass.

I reported my car stolen first thing in the morning, and two hours later at work I got a call from the police saying that they found my car smoldering under Exploder last night. “Let me get this straight - my car was destroyed by a supervillain?” I hope I sounded appropriately surprised. Then I’m on the phone with my insurance company. They’re sending out a guy to look at the ex-Civic. I wonder how much I can get for it.

Margo is wearing her sleeveless turtleneck top today.